- 100% tencel - a natural material made from sustainably harvested wood pulp
- Material uses up to 95% less water than regular cotton
- Zero pesticides or synthetic solvents used in production
- Closed loop system, minimal waste
- Highly efficient manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint
- Latest in sustainable fabric innovation
- Model is 6ft wearing L
- Smooth natural fabric for sensitive skin
- Thick, high quality fabric
- Lightweight and breathable
- Loose fitting drape
Sustainability and aftercare
We are always trying to do more - find out about the sustainable materials we use at Cariki, or read more about our sustainable focus.
Machine wash at 30°C inside out / Gentle cycle / Do not bleach / Do not dry clean / Do not wring dry / Line dry or tumble dry low.