100% tencel - a natural material made from sustainably harvested wood pulp
- Cotton lining
- Closed loop system, minimal waste
- Highly efficient manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint
- Latest in sustainable fabric innovation
- 1 size fits all
- Smooth natural fabric
- Thick, high quality fabric and durable
- Lightweight and breathable
Sustainability and aftercare
We are always trying to do more - find out about the sustainable materials we use at Cariki, or read more about our sustainable focus.
Machine wash at 30°C inside out / Gentle cycle / Do not bleach / Do not dry clean / Do not wring dry / Line dry or tumble dry low.
To reduce any waste, we keep limited stock and may need to contact you if delivery may take longer than usual.
On the plus side, because of this we're happy to take custom orders!