- 100% tencel - a natural material made from sustainably harvested wood pulp
- Material uses up to 95% less water than regular cotton
- Zero pesticides or synthetic solvents used in production
- Closed loop system, minimal waste
- Highly efficient manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint
- Latest in sustainable fabric innovation
- Model is 5ft 4 size 6/8, wearing M
- Smooth natural fabric for sensitive skin
- Thick, high quality fabric
- Lightweight and breathable
- Elasticated waist
- Loose fitting drape
Sustainability and aftercare
We are always trying to do more - find out about the sustainable materials we use, or read about our sustainable focus.
Machine wash at 30°C inside out / Gentle cycle / Do not bleach / Do not dry clean / Do not wring dry / Line dry or tumble dry low.
To reduce any waste, we keep limited stock and may need to contact you if delivery may take longer than usual.
On the plus side, because of this we're happy to take custom orders!