Cariki sustainable fashion aims and goals 2020
As we reach the end of 2019, it gives us time to reflect on previous successes as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
2020 has been an amazing year for us here at Cariki. We have seen our evolution into a fully fledged sustainable fashion brand which offers a full range of sustainable and ethical alternatives to fast fashion.
Some of the highlights from our year include:
- Invited to join ASOS Marketplace
- Rebranding and relaunching our website
- Launching a full range of innovative sustainable products, including:
- Co-ords made of sustainably harvested wood pulp - tencel shirts, tencel shorts and tencel bucket hats
- Sustainable leather jacket made of Italian leather offcuts, with a bamboo lining
- Windbreaker made from disposed festival tents
- Jumpsuit made from organic cotton with natural plant resin buttons
- Full range of organic cotton graphic T-shirts
- BRAND NEW: winter/spring 2020 new organic cotton hoodies and sweatshirt
Looking forward to the coming year, we are excited to target the following goals in 2020.
- 1000 unique visitors a day to our website
- 1 blog post a week
- 1 YouTube video a week
- Photograph new hoodies and sweatshirts
- Grow Instagram to 20k+ followers
- 300+ images on Pinterest
- Optimise website for SEO
- 15 influencers to write about our brand
- Featured in 5+ influencer YouTube videos/podcasts
- Set up an email campaign
- 1 brand recognition campaign
- Get into 2+ retailers
- 1+ online trade fair
- Win 2+ awards for sustainable fashion innovation
If you think you can help us with our goals for 2020 and beyond, please do feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
We look forward to another exciting year.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.